Monday 23 April 2012

Not feeling well... but never too ill to do some scrapbooking

Today I am slowly starting to feel better after a horrible experience with Pancreatitis. 

It's something I managed to damage in late 2009 when I tried to loose a few kilograms and used a new slimming tablet.....

But enough of tales of woe...

So back to this morning.  I was listlessly sorting through my scrap booking goodies when I thought to browse through one of my favorite web sites - Scrapbooking Challenges -  I was also reminded that I still have to complete a task that I started last year already, called the ABC of me...

Sooo with time, tasks and enthusiasm on my side, I managed to complete a page.  The first one for myself in a long time.  It's titled "I am Ticklish"  The photo was taken last year with my son and husband, and the two of them tickled me while the photograph was taken.  I am fond of this photograph as it immediately transforms me to a happy place.

And leaving you with the wise words of Charlie Chaplin.....  "A day without laughter is a day wasted"

No comments:

Post a Comment