Friday 20 January 2012

Friday 20 January 2012 - New slate

Breathe in... breathe out..

The start of 2012 has been a busy one for me on a domestic front, and I have tried my best to get a bit of scrapping done, but only managed to add the finishing touches to an album I am making for a friend.

In between the washing machine, the dishwasher and creating meals for my family, I managed a few "tea breaks" in front of the computer, and in my quest, searching for inspiration for my scrapbooking, I have managed to create information overload...

I have joined "lets scrap" and now also "Scrapping for Africa" and am inspired by everything and everybody involved in these online communities.

I think it is safe to say, that when my domestic worker returns on Monday, I will be found in my scrapbooking den, creating, croping, texturising and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment